TWhirlers Help! Can't find wonderful examples from our list....

Subject: TWhirlers Help! Can't find wonderful examples from our list....
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:56:50 -0400

....during August (maybe late July)....some wonderful examples of
Trademark manual pages were presented on our list.

Unfortunately, during this time, I was somewhere between pulling work
E-mails and our listserv E-mails (I average over 100 daily), and the
state fair horse barn wash rack. Needless to say, I quickly read, saved,
forwarded, or deleted the mail (the later being the case here). I had
come across some wonderful styles of listing software products and their
owners or trademarks. There were some really good layouts; I remember
about 6.

Well, of course, could I find them in the archives....noooo....no one's
fault, I just didn't put the correct search words down I guess....I even
tried 'copyright'....

After bragging about our listserv as being a SME source, now I have been
requested to provide the examples (these were requested) for a client.
Okay...if any of you wrote them, please send them OR if anyone can find
them.....this bare would be humbly grateful.

They went something like this......

WordPerfect (love that reveal code) Corel Corporation
Word (no comment) Microsoft Corporation
Unix... and so on ( all without the parens comments of course :-) )

Smokey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=