RSI

Subject: RSI
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:37:44 +0000

<grin>

If this has been covered in depth & detail please bear with me.

I'm just wondering how I'll be received for advancing the opinion that
9-5 Office hours (a subtle neurolinguistic ploy?) can lead to its own
peculier form of repetetive stress. Certainly for some of us.

Feel free to kick this one about...

howard

--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessaril
managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=