Graphics Programs

Subject: Graphics Programs
From: Beth Weise Moeller <bmoeller -at- IMEDIACONSULT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:04:20 -0400

Barb Ostapina wrote:

> In all the discussion about graphics programs, I haven't seen anything
> about HiJaak. Anybody got anything (good or bad) to say about *it*?
> --B
> barb -dot- ostapina -at- experian -dot- com
> ...speaking only for myself.
>
> jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM on 08/27/98 10:18:09 AM
>
> Please respond to jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM
>
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> cc: (bcc: LOMBMML Ostapina Barb/Lombard/Metromail)
> Subject: Re: Screen Captures in Frame
>
> Greetings!
>
> > They are both fairly expensive, though. Best bang for the buck is
> > PaintShop Pro - a nifty little app for around $99 USD. You can
> > find it at http://www.jasc.com.
>
> I would like to take this opp to sing the praises of PaintShop Pro
> 4.12.

[Wonderful praise snipped]

I was also a loyal fan of PSP 4.12...until I upgraded to 5.0. It is
even better. They have added layering capabilities, to name a biggie.
It's still only $99 (US). The screen capture utility is fantastic and
it imports/exports just about any file type, including DXF (sorry, no
EPS).

I'll admit that I bounce into Photoshop every once in a while, but the
bulk of my work is done is PSP. I've even done a little drawing using
it, but not much. I prefer FreeHand for drawings.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Beth
--
Beth Weise Moeller, Owner