Acrobat question

Subject: Acrobat question
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:54:18 -0700

I haven't kept up with Acrobat lately, so I'd like to pass this query to the
list.

A colleague wants to know if the following is possible: To create a pdf
file that allows the user to change the viewing format.

Explanation: He wants a pdf file that is formated for viewing on-screen
(without having to scroll up-down, left-right), but he also wants to be able
to print out that same file in a standard page format. Get the point?

I told him it would be a fairly simple matter to just generate two separate
pdf files from the same content, but no--he wants a single file to do it
all. (He is looking to improve on a process that uses two separate files.)

Also--we're tentatively looking for some Acrobat training. Any trainers in
the Seattle area?

Thanks!

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com