Re: TW Jobs in Maine

Subject: Re: TW Jobs in Maine
From: "Robyn M. Nace" <robyn -at- MAIL -dot- GOT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:33:44 -0700

It's funny you should mention this, as I'm looking to move to that exact area
(Southern NH/Boston). I've been on the Web, and I've seen a lot of jobs, mostly
in insurance and financial companies, for in-house software.

I've also seen a lot of headhunters. Does anyone know which headhunters in that
area are reputable? Do any deal only with Tech Writers?

And, on an un-job-related note: Does anyone live in that area? What's the cost
of living like?

Thanks very much!

--
-robyn
home email: robyn -at- mail -dot- got -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=