Re: TW Jobs in Maine

Subject: Re: TW Jobs in Maine
From: "Gagnon, Stephanie" <SGagnon -at- CENTRA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:50:21 -0400

Try southern New Hampshire. Portsmouth, Salem, and Nashua support several
large outfits (some computers, some defense-- like Teradyne, DEC,
Lockheed-Sanders, Raytheon, etc).

There's plenty of work in Massachusetts that's well north of Boston-- places
like Andover, Westford, Billerica, Peabody, Lowell, etc. Consider contacting
some of the area headhunters, like Clearpoint or Microtech. You might be
able to find a palatable "commute vs. cash" compromise.

Good luck!