Mouseless Internetting yet again...

Subject: Mouseless Internetting yet again...
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:18:03 -0400

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded, including those that made me feel silly by saying (basically) "DUH, use the TAB key..." and "DUH, look in Help for shourtcuts..."

Although I fully understand why you would say these things, I think I should have clarified my initial post a bit better, and then you wouldn't be assuming I *am* silly... :)

The TAB key trick does not work in either of my browsers (Netscape or IE3) because of the way the software is configured. So *that* idea is out of the question.(Which is why I asked for help in the first place) As is Speech Recognition OR Voice Recognition software (for reasons I would rather not get into, ad they make my brain explode at the injustice of it all...).

Mostly what I would like to know is how to go about jumping to links that you *couldn't* TAB to, even if TAB worked. Things like when you go into Hotmail, and you end up on a linked site that's framed, and in the top frame it says "Hotmail", and the only way to get back to Hotmail would be by clicking on the Hotmail logo, which, in all my keyboarding through the Web experience, I haven't been able to do...

Have I confused or clarified? I dunno...it's Friday... and I have to work all weekend... I'm frazzled when I'd rather be dazzled...

-Lisa

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=