Keyboarding through the Internet

Subject: Keyboarding through the Internet
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:10:52 -0400

Thanks for the responses... you all mentioned tabbing through the hyperlinks and pressing ENTER as a means of getting there.

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I'm using both IE3 (not 4, thank g*d) and Netscape, and I *can't* tab through hyperlinks. They don't highlight.

Page up and page down for scrolling was mentioned too, alot of these things I knew, but the hyperlinks shortcut doesn't work...I'm confused now... Could it be something in the way our systems are set up? Anyone know?

(Scratching her head in confoundedness {if that's even a word}...)
-Lisa Comeau

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=