THANKS! Word help

Subject: THANKS! Word help
From: Cyndy Davis <kivrin -at- ZDNETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:33:51 -0700

To everyone that helped me out with the TOC problem - A very large THANK YOU! There are too many of you to list, so I'm sending it to everyone. You saved my derriere!

For the record:
<CTRL>+<SHIFT>+<F9> and <CTRL>+<6> was exactly what I was needed. I did end up setting up a master document to create a frame for tweaking, inserted the TOC, switched it to text (using those wonderful key combos), moved it to a new doc and hand tweaked it. Its not the prettiest solution but it worked for a quick file to send as an update.

Cyndy

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=