Network Admin Guides for UI prods

Subject: Network Admin Guides for UI prods
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:12:02 -0500

Do any of you have thoughts on general topics/information that would
need to be included in a Network Administrator's Guide for a user
interface product?

And, if you had the opportunity to talk with an Network Admin customer
(which we do), what questions would you ask him/her?

You can respond offlist, if you'd like. I'll summarize for those interested.

I appreciate your feedback! TIA!

Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.