goofy PM6 graphics problem

Subject: goofy PM6 graphics problem
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:11:51 -0500

PageMaker goddesses and gurus,

HELP! We have created a brochure in 6.0 (Windows 95) and pulled in
some bitmaps. The problem is that if you print the document on anything
other than 81/2 x 11 (we are printing 11 x 17), lines appear next to the
graphics. When we print it to 81/2 x 11, it's fine. Also, these lines do not
appear electronically; only when you print it. Here's what we've tried so
far:
--checked printer setup--everything is hunky-dorey
--checked Element, Line to see if there's a line there. It says there's a 1pt.
line; however, when you try to change it to "none," it just reverts back to
1pt. (and everything else you check, like text, says there's a 1pt. line, so
we don't think that's the problem)
--checked Utilities, Plug-ins, keyline. The attributes say "none."
--we cut the graphic out altogether, re-pulled it in, and it's still there!

Any ideas? (we're trying to route this $ -at- !&* thing today!!)

TIA,
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.