Word problems

Subject: Word problems
From: Colette Kelley <cmkel -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 05:32:14 -0700

Hi everyone,
I work on Windows NT and I've been having some word 97 problems. Has
anyone experienced these:
When editing a document and entering a space or one character the
entire line blurs or repeats. Also, word decided to reverse my Bold
text in my entire document so everything that was suppose to be bold
wasn't and vice versa. Very frustrating. We don't know if this is
word, NT or our company's network problem. Any ideas. I think the
Bold problem might be an autostyle issue but I checked the help file
and I do have checked off what I'm suppose to. Thanks in advance.
Colette

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=