letters of recommendation

Subject: letters of recommendation
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:31:42 -0500

I read the snippets of the letters of recommendation and I really
think you were looking for the negative by concluding that she takes
alot of time off. The writers of the letters were merely stating facts;
facts that they believed were positive. I, too, think both letters
were very positive and it didn't even occur to me that she might take
too much time off. The point being made was that she was responsible
and always called in or made pre-arrangements. I don't think the reader
should "read" anything into these factual statements. They are, after all,
letters that recommend someone to be hired.

Becky

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=