UPDATE: Online Workshop

Subject: UPDATE: Online Workshop
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 08:40:01 -0700

Just a quick note regarding the online technical writing
workshop that so many of you (100+) signed up for last
month.

If you sent me a message saying "I'm interested" you are
signed up. Expect a start-up message from me in the
next two weeks. I plan to get 2 to 3 workshop groups est-
ablished each business day. I'm hoping that this "staged"
approach will allow me to answer your questions quickly,
without interrupting my 9 to 5 work too much.

Please look at the TECHWR-L archives for the weeks of
June28 - July 4, and July 5 - July 11 for more information
about how the online workshop got started.

If you want to sign up for a workshop, please send your
full name, return e-mail address and a 2 or 3 paragraph
description of the kind of writing you do to rhart -at- intrinsyc -dot- com -dot-

Cheers,

Rowena

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer