a reference for internationalization

Subject: a reference for internationalization
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:40:48 -0500

Hi all.

I'm looking for a reference for internationalization. I have Hoft's book
(1995), and I'm now looking for something more specific. I am
internationalizing documents used by a Japanese audience.

Does anyone out there know where I might get hold of one of the following
texts?:

Berlitz's "TechWriter's Translatability Checklist"
Digital's "Digital Guide to Developing International User Information"
The AECMA's guide to simplified English
Or some other similar source of information

Thanks in advance!

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Division
Pubs, Omaha