Re: question: bulleted lists and periods

Subject: Re: question: bulleted lists and periods
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:58:52 +0100

I've been following this thread and, personally, I feel it comes down to
consistency. I KNOW the "correct" way of doing it but, like others, feel
that it can (at least at times) look very messy. I think that BOTH point
of view are equally valid (considering a lot of people reading it won't
know if what method has been used is right or wrong) and that as long as
you select one and stick to it then it's OK.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International