Re: Go Completely "On-line"

Subject: Re: Go Completely "On-line"
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:05:23 -0400

I should clarify something here -- when I talk about well-designed vs.
sloppy, I'm not talking about "pretty" docs -- I'm talking about how
easy it is to find and read the information, and design is a part of
that.

--
Alexia Prendergast Tech Pubs Manager, Seagate Software
If developers wrote error messages in Haiku (author unknown)...