Re: Symbols

Subject: Re: Symbols
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:57:34 -0400

> Does anyone know the standard symbols for Danger, Caution, Warning, etc.
> And how to produce them in Word97 or FrameMaker.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Horace Smith

A few years back, a friend whose expertise was human factors had a list
of descriptions for what conditions constitute a Danger, a Warning, or a
Caution.

I could use the descriptions again, and Horace may appreciate them, too.

Does anyone on the list have this information?

My rough cut is that it's Danger if a fatal condition could occur, but
I'm not sure of the others.

Robert