Re: Working with translators

Subject: Re: Working with translators
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 18:40:32 -0400

> I have a project where I'll need to have the deliverable translated into
> Japanese at the end of the project. For those of you who have worked with
> translators, can you provide any tips? I don't really know what the process
> is about (i.e., how many drafts, how to verify the translation from the
> translator, etc.).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suzanne
> Suzanne Pyle
> Documentation Consultant
> Communication Lines - Putting Your Message to Work!

I am also working on a project where the finished product will be
translated. In my case this is from English into Hebrew, then from
Hebrew into Russian. Any tips in addition to those that apply to
Japanese would be appreciated.

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii