Document Management - Summary

Subject: Document Management - Summary
From: Hilary Phillips <hilary -at- CYGNUSPR -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:23:23 +-100

Sorry, I didn't manage to compile this list before I went on holiday. Here is a summary of the document management tools suggested by respondents.

PVCS (configuration software)
MS Visual Source Safe (configuration software)
MKS Source Integrity (configuration osftware)
Revision Master, Diehl Graphsoft, www.dhielgraphsoft.com,
Livelink from Open Text (www.opentext.com), described as powerful document management software.
Intradoc MS from IntranetSolutions: http://www.intranetsol.com/ ($30k)

My currently favoured approach is Domino.doc from Lotus Notes.

Hilary