Writing briefs

Subject: Writing briefs
From: Marsha Durham <m -dot- durham -at- UWS -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:46:51 +1100

I am giving a training session soon on writing briefs, forattracting
tenders (mainly communication work such as brochures, campaigns, design).

In developing the session I have become interested in hearing the views
from both 'sides', i.e. writers of briefs and tender writers. I'm
particularly interested in what could be called
* 'golden rules' (what one MUST do) and
* horror stories (what one should NOT do).

If anyone would like to share their golden rules and horror stories send
them to me direct and I can produce a synopsis for TECHWR-L next month.

Thanks for your help,
Marsha Durham