Re: Consider Non-GUI browsers

Subject: Re: Consider Non-GUI browsers
From: Dave Whelan <dwhelan -at- PANGEA -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 18:15:21 -0500

John Wilcox found a link to download a version of Lynx supported by Win95,
thanks for the information John.

Actually, I did download an earlier version of this software in March and I
managed to get it working on my PC independently, but I couldn't get it to
work from either of my text editors (Super NoteTab and Arachnophilia) to
preview my HTML code. I used John's link to get the latest version and still
couldn't access it from the text editors--I would be interested to hear from
anyone who has.

Regards,
Dave.

David P. Whelan, Whelan Technical Services
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (204) 334-1339
mailto:dwhelan -at- ieee -dot- org
http://www.pangea.ca/~dwhelan