Popsicle it is (thanks)

Subject: Popsicle it is (thanks)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:15:18 -0500

Thanks to all who suggested alternatives for Popsicle. Although I liked
"shaft-mounted artifically-flavored cold-solidified solution containing
minimal nutrients," it appears there is no good generic term for frozen
flavored water -- and nothing else -- on a stick. At least y'all can
tell the good folks at Popsicle that I tried. ;-)

Tracy
BTW, it's about a billion degrees here and frozen flavored water on a
stick sounds pretty good...
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/