Re: Popsicle it is (thanks)

Subject: Re: Popsicle it is (thanks)
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- GJCTECH -dot- FORCE9 -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:48:05 +0100

Tracy Boyington wrote:

>Thanks to all who suggested alternatives for Popsicle. Although I liked
>"shaft-mounted artifically-flavored cold-solidified solution containing
>minimal nutrients," it appears there is no good generic term for frozen
>flavored water -- and nothing else -- on a stick. At least y'all can
>tell the good folks at Popsicle that I tried. ;-)
>
>Tracy
>BTW, it's about a billion degrees here and frozen flavored water on a
>stick sounds pretty good...
---

I followed this thread out of idle curiosity -- I didn't know what a
"Popsicle" was until Tracy's BTW. In UK, we call them ice lollipops.

FWIW, I was once nearly arrested because of language differences between our
nations. Tracy, I don't know at which geographical locale your work is
targeted, but watch for localisation<g>.

Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net