Re: Bulleted text -Reply

Subject: Re: Bulleted text -Reply
From: Michael Collier <mcollier -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:36:06 -0500

I don't see how the second example could be considered indented bullets, unless
something was thrown off by e-mail processing.

If the bullets are aligned with the margin of the body text, they are NOT
indented, in my view. As far as I know, indentation refers to the relationship
between the margin of a given line of text and the page margin. If the page margin
(pm) =1 and line margin (lm) =1, indentation (i)=0. i = lm-pm

Lisa said:

I always thought indented bullets looked like this:
asdfgjbadfkgbadfjbsdfbsdjbskdvskfbskdbvsdfbvsdfv (Initial paragraph)
* sdfbs;kfb
* s;fbs;dfjb
* hjsdn;sdjksdn
or possibly like this:
rdrogrofvkdapihjdk;vrsuhjki;rvbksgsrbkd.kf (Initial paragraph)
* srjskjksgb
* ndjfk;srfng;
* dfghnlgbdg
What are we all talking about here? I don't think we're on the same wavelength at