Re: Bulleted text -Reply -Reply

Subject: Re: Bulleted text -Reply -Reply
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:50:40 -0400

Michael;
It cam through alright, but I meant to say that the text is indented, not the bullets. My mistake, not thinking properly...although, mpre than once, I have seen this referred to as an indented bulleted list. I don't necessarily agree, but the point is, these are the 2 things I would accept as "indented bulleted lists" ahic, as we can see, are very different from what other people are considering indented bulleted lists.

-Lisa