Re[3]: Faulty logic

Subject: Re[3]: Faulty logic
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:21:31 -0500

But still, does that put the translator on the level of a greengrocer?

I just don't see how. He's not getting paid per unit of output, he's
getting
paid a fee that's directly proportional to the size of the task. The bigger
the job, the bigger the fee; the smaller the job the smaller the fee.
Sounds
like the way the original writer got paid for creating the package in the
first place. What's the beef?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224