Re: Fwd: Re: Inserting Em-dash in Word/97 Autonumber Caption

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Inserting Em-dash in Word/97 Autonumber Caption
From: David Warren <David -dot- Warren -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:03:19 -0400

Howdy!

Thanks for all the input (some of the misleading responses were pretty
damn funny!)

I'll admit my own ignorance here...I had no concept that Windows
treated the hyphen differently than the minus sign on the numeric
keypad. (You can imagine the peculiar permutations essayed!)

Ah well--one of my jobs as an old bear is to amuse the young with my
folly....

Thanks, Everyone!

David T. Warren
(slightly chastised) Pubs. Mgr., Nextel