Bibliography of technical and general writing and editing resources

Subject: Bibliography of technical and general writing and editing resources
From: John Renish <John_F_Renish -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:07:52 -0700

My bibliography is now updated and expanded to 178 US Letter pages. You can
download it as a .ZIP file in either ASCII or RTF format from either of the
following sites:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwr-l.html
http://isa.dknet.dk/~prc/index.html

Within a couple of weeks, Keith Soltys will have an HTML version available
at a new URL--I'll pass that URL on to the list when it's ready.

If you need a .ZIP utility, go to the second URL listed earlier, Peter
Ring's site. He has pointers to sites that offer free trial downloads of
.ZIP utilities for the Windows, UNIX, and Mac platforms.

John_F_Renish -at- notes -dot- seagate -dot- com, San Jose, California, USA
My comments represent my personal views and not those of my employer.