Online Document Review

Subject: Online Document Review
From: Gail Gurman <gail -at- HOMEMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:35:29 -0700

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions, especially Candace
Bamber and David Knopf.

Unfortunately, the usenet gateway for this list is down and, at the
time I posted that message, I was reading messages via
bit.listserv.techwr-l. It took me a while to realize what was going
on and by the time I switched my settings from NOMAIL to MAIL, I had
missed any discussion on the list of my problem. So, the only
me.

We are still researching this subject, but our current feeling is
that we may find a way to do online reviews for small documents, but
it won't work for us for large documents.

If you posted a suggestion to the mailing list (and not to me) that
you think would be particularly helpful, please resend it (to me,
that is).

The following is a list of people I did hear from:
Kathryn Acciari
Keith Arnett
Candace Bamber
Jane Bergen