re: LWR SIG-> Proofreading Everything Under the Sun-- A TWs resp ?e5ñ PDT

Subject: re: LWR SIG-> Proofreading Everything Under the Sun-- A TWs resp ?e5ñ PDT
From: Bill DuBay <bill_dubay -at- PHOENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:25:24 PDT

I think a professional response is just to say "No." Being a professional means knowing when to say no. There are some things we don't do, or at least, some things we don't have time for.

Bill DuBay
Technical Writer
Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
email: bill_dubay -at- phoenix -dot- com
(714)790-2049 FAX: (714)790-2001
http://www.phoenix.com