Attaching Word documents together

Subject: Attaching Word documents together
From: Gail Roos <Gail -dot- Roos -at- HBOC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:50:51 -0400

I have three single-page Word documents that I want to attach together,
but keep the formatting of each. I have tried Insert>file, but the
formatting of the one that I insert takes on the formatting of the one I
am inserting into.

Can someone sort of walk me through this? My main tool is FrameMaker and
I am not as fluent in Word.

Thanks,
Gail