RoboHelp 5.5 vs. latest ForeHelp

Subject: RoboHelp 5.5 vs. latest ForeHelp
From: Amy Janczy <janczy -at- GILSON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 00:06:00 GM

I was wondering if anyone who has used the LATEST versions of
RoboHelp and ForeHelp could comment on which is the better buy for a
person who needs to create and maintain several Help files that were
originally created with RoboHelp3. (I don't know RoboHelp, but I did
use ForeHelp for a few years, most recently in mid-96.)

I will need to support all Windows environments, including Windows
CE, and I would eventually like to make HTML Help.

Currently our User Guides are in PageMaker, but I am planning to
migrate these to either Word or FrameMaker (if I can get the purchase
approved).