ANNOUNCE: Last RoboHELP classes until Fall in San Francisco & Chicago

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Last RoboHELP classes until Fall in San Francisco & Chicago
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 12:05:52 -0700

We are wrapping up our Spring training season and won't be offering classes
again until the Fall, but there are still a few spaces left in our May-July
RoboHELP classes in San Francisco and Chicago. Our classes tend to fill up
quickly. If you need to learn RoboHELP, sign up soon!

Knopf Online, a leading provider of vendor-certified training and consulting
services, offers monthly classes on RoboHELP, RoboHELP Office, and online
help design. Our classes are held in state-of-the-art, dedicated training
facilities conveniently located in downtown San Francisco and Chicago.

NOTE: Confused by the many recent releases of RoboHELP? Don't worry ... our
classes cover versions 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0. Whichever version you're using,
you can learn iit in one of our classes.

Our next scheduled classes are:

ONLINE HELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, One day, Workshop, $375
San Francisco: May 26, July 7 (last "Online Help Design Workshop" until
Fall)
Chicago: FALL

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP 5 / 5.5 / 6, Three days, Hands-on, $975
San Francisco: May 27-29, July 8-10 (last "Introduction to RoboHELP" until
Fall)
Chicago: July 13-15 (last "Introduction to RoboHELP" until Fall)

ADVANCED ROBOHELP 5 / 5.5 / 6, Two days, Hands-on, $775
San Francisco: July 16-17 (last "Advanced RoboHELP" until Fall)
Chicago: June 29-30 (last "Advanced RoboHELP" until Fall)

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of our
hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An expert
RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP classes. We provide a computer
for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience to help you master the
many techniques you will learn.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail us at
mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com -dot-

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant