Re: correction--job opening

Subject: Re: correction--job opening
From: Theodora Mazza <tmazz -at- MASTER -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:21:15 -0400

How about having a basic template for job postings? Just as we organize our resumes so they are easy to read and pick out info, it would be nice to have job postings have a similar format.

Something like this:

Position:
Location:
Full-time / contract:
Minimum reqs:
Salary:
Relo assistance:
Et cetera . . .

*******

John Posada wrote:

And I would like to know that if I apply, will they hire me.

Seriously...While I agree on the location for filtering purposes, can't we
just be grateful to the job posters that they are keeping us apprised of
positions? Yes, they are not doing through the goodness of their
hearts...however, if an advertised position was . . .

--
Theodora

The truth shall make you odd.