Re: Job market in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul)

Subject: Re: Job market in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:23:09 -0700

At 03:54 PM 5/13/98 -0500, Laurel Nelson wrote:
>FYI: Today, I talked to someone from one of the local contract houses. She
>said that technical communicators are scarce here and many employers are
>hiring permanent rather than contract. Once they find someone they want to
>keep them. I just thought this might be of interest to those of you in this
>area and maybe especially to the new grads who are looking for a job.

FWIW, check out this promotional site:

http://www.upgradetominnesota.com/home.html

--Wayne (who would have to dragged kicking & screaming to Minnesota)
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com