Re: PhotoShop and Corel Suite compatibility

Subject: Re: PhotoShop and Corel Suite compatibility
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:21:19 -0500

> 3) Can I edit PhotoShop images (layers, etc.) in either Corel PhotoPaint
> or PaintShop Pro?

Well, I just tested it and you *can* open a Photoshop 4.0 (PSD) image in
Paintshop Pro 4.12. However, my version of Paintshop does not do layers,
so you have one "flat" image. The newest version of Paintshop does (I
think) have layering capabilities, and unless they've changed things, a
demo can be downloaded from
www.jasc.com.

Tracy
who somehow managed to figure this out even though she is not a
technical expert in Photoshop... gee, is it possible writers can learn
and *then* write instead only writing what they already know?
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm