Re: managing web sites

Subject: Re: managing web sites
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:08:10 -0800

>Hello everyone.  I was hoping someone out there could help me.  I'm doing
>a literature review on managing web sites and am having a difficult time
>finding any literature to review.

Check out the O'Reilly website:

<http://www.ora.com/>http://www.ora.com/

Check out the Frontier Global Center website:

<http://www.globalcenter.com/>http://www.globalcenter.com/

You ought to find something to look at. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.