Re: Research Papers - Question (Revisited)

Subject: Re: Research Papers - Question (Revisited)
From: "Jeremy J. Walters" <jeremy -at- PRECISION-DOCS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:37:19 +1000

Hi, everybody.

From the off-line responses to my original request (see below), it seems
that quantitative studies would be useful to a number of people.
Unfortunately no one appears to have any leads on the topic.

So, I think it's time I hit the stacks. But before I do, are there any
academics out there who could suggest some appropriate on-line databases?

Much obliged.

Jeremy Walters

Documentation Writer
Melbourne, Australia