CBT Authoring

Subject: CBT Authoring
From: ELISSA LYNN BEBEE <elb600z -at- MAIL -dot- ODU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:22:38 -0500

In light of our CBT v. training discussion, I thought it might be
appropriate to point you to a very cool CBT authoring tool I found on the
web. You can get a free trial download at:

http://members.tripod.com/~teachdream

I haven't used it very extensively, but from what I have seen so far it
has quite a few features. The help turns on automatically when you start
it (which is a little annoying), but you can turn it off, if you want to.

The key to it seems to be the coordinate system. You just tell it what
component or picture file you want to use and the coordinates where you
want it placed and it does the rest for you. It is a visual tool, but it
gives you the flexibility to tweak with a scripting language that seems
relatively simple.

Anyhow, check it out for yourself!