WinHelp lists & Subscribing to the WexTech Forum

Subject: WinHelp lists & Subscribing to the WexTech Forum
From: Dan McGovern <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 05:02:48 -0000

WexTech Systems (the guys who wrote the Official Microsoft HTML Help Authoring
Kit) also have their own forum. This information may be of interest to anyone
interested in WinHelp HTML Help and creating manuals.

Please use the following if you wish to subscribe. I think they have a new
version out.

All users of Doc-To-Help, Doc Studio and other WexTech products are encouraged
to join the new WexTech Discussion List. Both WexTech Technical Support
Representatives monitoring the list, and experienced Doc-To-Help users will
share their answers with you, and the rest of our user community.
Unlimited Support on the Internet - Wextech-L Discussion List
WexTech has added a discussion list to allow all our users to share as a free
support area. You can subscribe by sending the following message:
Address: majordomo -at- wextech -dot- com
Message: subscribe wextech-l <your email address>
Subscribers to the list can share their questions and answers about
Doc-To-Help, Documentation Studio, AnswerWorks and other WexTech products. If
you subscribe and mail to the list, all other subscribers, including the
WexTech Technical Support Representatives will receive your message