Re: term "Wizard" in headings

Subject: Re: term "Wizard" in headings
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- FREEWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:12:13 -0500

I find it aggravating when a company stakes a claim on something in the
public domain. I'm surprised Microsoft hasn't copyrighted "Software." I
think I'll copyright "Truth." Hardly anybody uses it these days anyway.

Seriously, a couple solutions come to mind.
You could go for some unique capitalization yourself (WIZARD or WiZard or
wiZard).

Change the spelling to something like Whizard.

Come up with your own name like Genie or Setup Assistant or Pro. I kind of
like Virtuoso, Wiz or Whiz.

Go ahead and use one. I won't mind, I have Truth. Not much else matters.

Tom Johnson

"Truth" Copyright Tom Johnson, 1998
business johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com
personal tjohnson -at- grandtraverse -dot- com