Contract Rates - Boston, Hartford

Subject: Contract Rates - Boston, Hartford
From: Dick Schellens <richard_schellens -at- MAIL -dot- GDT1 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:21:55 -0500

I'm about to take the plunge from a nice secure job to the rocky world
of contracting. (I used to do contract programming, so I do know what
I'm getting into). I have 10 years experience writing, a MS in
computer science, I know C, C++, etc., I also have a lot of graphics
background and a nice portfolio of printed pieces. Any ideas on what I
should be asking for a rate in the Boston or Hartford, CT area? (I
know what happens to 'nice guys' in this business so I thought I get
prepared).

Thanks very much,

Dick Schellens