Re: In Defense of PDFs

Subject: Re: In Defense of PDFs
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:18:16 -0600

<practical aside>

If this were a real task, rather than a grail/football in a holy war,
I'm sure many of us would put most of the document in HTML and include a
link to a PDF (or other add-in) version of the graphic.

Or some of us might use the autocad file directly, and include a link
for an autocad drawing viewer that the user can download.

</practical aside>