Re: Training

Subject: Re: Training
From: Nancy Lookabaugh <nancyl -at- TECHNILOGIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:56:41 -0500

Damien:
Try to call 01-800-NATASTD. Ask for Inernational Customer Service to
learn what is available in the UK.
There are certificate programs -- for example, Harvard Univ. offers a
six-month program that leads to certification.
In fact, many universities offer certificate programs.
Some local ASTD chapters offer their own "train the trainer" classes.
What industry are you in?
Nancy