Measuring effectiveness/quality of docs

Subject: Measuring effectiveness/quality of docs
From: Beth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:46:14 MTN

A friend of mine who hasn't yet subscribed to TECHWR-L has asked me to
pose the following question to you. Please send any thoughts to me and
I'll forward them to him.
Thanks very much.
Beth Kane
bkane -at- artisoft -dot- com
?=
Does anyone have any ideas about how we can "measure" the
effectiveness/quality of our information development work efforts? For
example, are there ways we can quantify the number of errors in docs,
customer usability/satisfaction, etc.?