Icon to represent ergonomics

Subject: Icon to represent ergonomics
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:59:23 -0600

We're looking for an icon (actually an illustration, since it goes with
text instead of replacing it) to represent the concept of ergonomics. It
will be printed, b&w, about 1.25" square, for an audience of 6th to 9th
grade students. Our current icon is a simplfied (and neutered) version
of the DaVinci drawing of a man with arms and legs outstretched (within
a circle and square). If we could think of a concept we could find or
create the artwork, so recommendations of specific clip art packages or
sites won't really be helpful at this point -- we need a concept!

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm