Proposal Documentation

Subject: Proposal Documentation
From: Warren Singer <Warren_Singer -at- VOCALTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:25:09 +0200

The company I work for receives and sends out a large number of proposals
for telecommunication contracts to various Telcos and ITSPs. After writing
one or two such proposals, I realised that we need to prepare a proposal
template that can be used as a basis for subsequent proposals.
Is there any ISO standard document for telecommunication proposals? Does
anyone have any experience or suggestions for writing proposals? Usually my
company receives a RFP (Request For Proposal) document that describes all
the information the Telco requests for its solution. The proposal I prepare
is based on this, but I'd like to prepare a generic document that can be
adapted to each proposal.
Please reply to my email address: warren -at- vocaltec -dot- com

Thanks,

Warren Singer

Warren Singer
Design and Documentation Department