Re: FWD: New Manager Needs Help

Subject: Re: FWD: New Manager Needs Help
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:26:09 -0500

Can't help but ask the manager: are you sure your employee is not on this list?

Good luck. You're spending ~1/3 of your life working close to this person, so
try your best to get along. Maybe she's just as upset as you are. I find that
laying all the cards on the table is always the best policy:

- here's how I feel
- tell me how you feel
- how can we work together?

--
Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)
The tech writer that could...

Mental floss prevents moral decay.