Re: URGENT Resume Quandry - Advise me(verb) Please

Subject: Re: URGENT Resume Quandry - Advise me(verb) Please
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:09:28 -0500

Good to see that you're not "Looking for advise". :-O

If applying to another contract job, I'd present myself as a freelancer with a
bunch of contracts, including the major one. If applying for a 'regular' job,
I'd present myself as working for the one company, but also doing some
free-lancing on the side (for fun).

Good luck.

--
Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)
The tech writer that could...

Mental floss prevents moral decay.